Kiss of the King Brown

Kiss of the King Brown
(Click the King Brown)

Sunday, May 6

The Dragon Cake

Daughter Angela sent me a picture of a dragon cake. it is beautiful and inspiring that somebody has so much talent. In the year of the dragon I think it is special. If you are born in the year of the dragon it is especially so.
Makes me want to sit down and write, that's what I am going to do.

Dragon.
n
a mythical monster like a giant reptile. In European tradition the dragon is typically fire- breathing and tends to symbolize chaos or evil, whereas in the Far East it is usually a beneficial symbol of fertility, associated with water and the heavens.

Oxford Dictionary of English

I like the Eastern or Asian tradition all that power used for good. There is a dragon in all of us, we only have to unleash her/him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: