Kiss of the King Brown

Kiss of the King Brown
(Click the King Brown)

Tuesday, September 13

Josef's Letter

Josef's Letter

My Grandparents are the kindest people I have ever met in my life. My Grandma lets me go swimming every time we visit and every time I always enjoy it especially when grandma is there. Grandma lets us watch television at night and cooks the best macaroni and cheese for dinner and lets us have delicious tarts for dessert. My Grandma buys puzzles to solve. Since we are puzzle lovers we finish the in a day or a half.

Grandpa is the funniest relative I have. He teaches us how to play guitar every Wednesday, to teach us to play "Smoke on the Water". Now I can play it really fast. On cold Wednesday nights (when we visit) Grandpa starts a fire on cold nights to stare at or read in front of it.

At the bottom of my heart I will always love them even when my days are over no matter how much the sun burns on my heart. No matter what happens I will always love them.


A letter written at school by my grandson Josef aged ten. Thanks mate Love you Too!
View Face book page at
https://www.facebook.com/john.condliffe.31?ref=br_rs
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: